Tuesday 8 September 2009

A bit of clay

Hi,
Just a quick post today to show you what I was playing with  in the last few days. I'm still working on something a bit similar, but much bigger that I hope I'll be able to post  in a day or two.
I worked in a 2"x2.5" piece of polymer clay, stamping and painting it, make a little space in center to attach the collage bit, attached frame and beads. The bead is made with wires and Basic Grey fibers. Varnished the clay with Laque de finition Brillante.
Details here:




Thank you for your visit and for your nice comments,
Lots of love,
Sanda xx

6 comments:

ISA said...

I love work with polymer clay, and your square is very beautiful ! Hope to see more !! :-)

Pretty Things said...

Oh gosh! A lot of talent there! I wish I could make things like this.

sharon said...

Again Sandra, your work is soooo beautiful, and thank you for your sweet comment!! I appreciate it so much!! I adoooore your work!

Cindy said...

Sanda
This is really gorgeous..the colors, the detail, the skills to make such a beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing this today!
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com

Esther said...

hi sandra!! as always!! beautiful artwork!! this clay one is just gorgeous!!! i love the fiber bead!! hummmmmmmmm!!
hugs sweetie!!

Lynda said...

Thanks a bunch for your comment :) Michael says thank you too. I like your new piece...it holds tons of character :)