Good Evening Y'All,
Came back from a lovely trip to London with my hubby. It was just FAB and well deserved too!! We visited lots of wonderful places like The British Museum and The National Gallery, the lively and picturesque Apple Market in the vicinity of the famous Covent Garden...
As much as I like where we live now ( and I do, I really do!), I must admit I left London with a big, BIG sigh!
Now back to my craft room, I have a little bunch of cards I would like to share with you.
First a very simple Christmas card, yet effective and elegant, with a vintage feel added to it.
Here are the Stampin' Up! products I have used for this project:
* Very Vanilla card stock (106549/ 124301)
* Cherry Cobbler card stock ( A4 121681 and 12"x 12" 124272)
* Early Espresso card stock ( A4 121686 and 12"x 12" 124276)
* Baja Breeze cardstock ( 116207)
* Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Baja breeze Classic Stampin' Pad (126974, 126966 and 126960)
* Ornament Keepsakes( wood mount 128048 or clear mount 128051)
* Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies ( 127816)
OR, you can buy the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle ( wood mount bundle 129949 or clear mount bundle 129950) that includes 2 sets of stamps and the framelits for a 15% discount. Isn't this just GREAT???
I must confess that I'm totally in love with them, I can't use them enough! Such a FANTASTIC quality, so versatile and wonderful!
* Lacy Brocade embossing folder ( 127819)
This is another Christmas card I finished.
For this one I used:
* Whisper White, Early Espresso and Baja Breeze card stock ( 106550/124302, 121686/124276 and 116207)
* Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin' Pad ( 126960, 126974 and 126971)
* Whisper White Craft Pad (101731)
* Heat & Stick Powder (100625)
This powder is AWESOME!!! Simply a must have! ( Aren't they ALL a must have for us???LOL) You can add glitter nowto the most intricate designs with ease and get PERFECT, crisp results!
* Decorative Label Punch (120907)
* Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003) and the Gorgeous
* Open Sleigh Stamp Set ( wood mount 126460 and clear mount 126462).
And now, because very soon will be my sister-in-law's Birthday ( Breda, don't read this! :)), I made a Birthday card with matching envelope for her.
If you see anything you like and MUST have (LOL), please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. And, with the Christmas only next month (where this time flies, I wonder?) don't forget about my Gift Voucher and Wish List Services.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend,
Lots of love and Happy Stampin' !
BEEN AWAY FOR AWHILE...HOWEVER, I'M STILL HERE!
5 years ago