How crazy sounds that, but I really don't have any better idea how to call this card??? LOL
OK, so here I am with a card I made for the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and sTanglar Chellenge - Week 103 - A sketch.
Some more details here:
Shabby-chic - flash slideshow maker
The card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inchies when closed.
* Stamps - Magnolia - Tilda with balloon from the You Are So Special collection and Tina Higgins - Hydrangea. The text is from Personal Impressions - Double Sayings set
* Ink - StazOn Jet Black and Distressed Inks.
Skin : Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo and Spun Sugar
Dress: Tattered Rose, Waknut Stain
Hair: Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo
Hair bend and balloon : Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet
Shoes: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
* Papers - Basic Grey and Papermania, Crafters Companion white cardstock and extra smooth watercolour paper 140 lb
* Tools - Spellbinders Nestabilities, sewing machine
* Embelishments - Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers and pearl spray, polka dot ribbon from The Ribbon Girls, vintage button, Prima lace, self adhesive pearls, SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter
* Other - Cheese cloth and Golden Matte Medium
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful evening,
Lots of love, xoxo