Hello dear friends,
Hope everyone is well, enjoying the spring, although here we went back to the usual rain. But it was badly needed in fields and gardens and hopefully it's only for few days.
So, I was happily crafting indoors.
Today I choose to submit my card for three chalanges:
* Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge - Weeh 104 Buttons, Bows & Bling
* Magnolia Down Under Challenges #94 - Lace and Ribbons
* Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog - Flowers
Here is what I came up with, hope you like the result.
it's a boy - free slideshow
As you can see I also made a matching box.
The card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inchies and fits perfectly in it's box.
* Stamps - Magnolia - Sleeping Baby Tilda, stamped with StazOn Ink Jet Black on extra smooth watercolour paper 140 lb
* Ink - Distress Inks
Skin: Tattered rose and Sugar spun
Clothes: Stormy sky, Fadded jeans and Vintage photo
Wings: Stormy sky and SU dazzling diamonds glitter
* Papers - Papermania, Papirdesign, SEI and Crafters Companions white cardstock
* Tools - Spellbinders Nestabilities, Marianne Designs creatables, Martha Stewart punch, sewing machine, Tim Holtz distress tool
* Embelishments - WOC paper flowers,Prima lace, polka dot ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, scrapers' floss, vintage button, dew drops, self adhesive pearls and metal charm
* Other materials - Cheese cloth, Golden- Matte Medium, Gesso and Modeling Paste.
Thanks for taking time to visit my blog!
Have a lovely evening,
Lots of love, xoxo