Hope everyone is well and having a wonderful, sunny weekend!
First, I would like to share with you some good news, as my card was selected in the TOP 3 for the Challenge 91 at LOTV!!! :))) Yippee!! You can't see me, but I have a big smile all over my face! I really can't tell you how happy I am!
The new card is a gate fold card, very easy and fun to make and is my entry for the Challenge 92 - Happy Birthday at LOTV. Hope you'll like it!
Some more details here:
The card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inchies ( 14 x 14 cm) when closed.
* Stamps - Lili of the valley - Birthday Fairy
* Ink - Memento and distress ink- vintage photo
* Coloring - Copic markers
Skin: E00, 11, 50, R20
Wings: B00, 12
Dress: R00, 11, 20, YR 61,65
Hair: Y11, 12, E31
Shoes: E25, 33, 47, 53
* Papers - October Afternoon
* Tools - Nellie Snellen dies, Martha Stewart doily lace punch, sewing machine
* Embelishments - Wild Orchid Crafts pearls spray and flowers, Prima roses, self adhesive pearls and glitter
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog!
Lots of love, xoxo