Here, in Ireland, in the Midlands where I live, the spring has finally sprung and with all the lovely sunshine and the Easter preparations I'm running a bit out of time so, today will be just a quick post to share with you my new creation.
A while ago I found over the internet a tutorial for a basket ( sorry I can't remember the blog's name!) and i was dying to try it. Even if it's looking a bit complicated, it's surprisingly easy and fun to make. Hope you like the result.
I would like to enter this in the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge - week 102 Happy Birthday.
More details here:
* Stamps - hAnglar & sTanglar
* Ink - Memento and distress ink - vintage photo
* Coloring - Copic markers
Skin: E00, 11, 50 and R20
Clothes: E 31, 47, 50, 95, YR61, 82 and YG11, 13, 21
Hair: Y11, E31, 47
Shoes: E31, 47, 50
Wings: G000 and BG11.
* Papers - Basic Grey digital paper
* Tools - Martha Stewart punches, Nellie Snellen dies and Spellbinder Nestabilities.
* Embelishments - SU dazzling diamonds glitter, brads, polka dot ribbon from the Ribbon Girls
Thanks for stopping by and for all the wonderful comments!
Lots of love, xoxo