Sunday, 22 November 2009

Few more cards

Hi everyone,
First I want to THANK YOU ALL for your caring, warm comments you've left on my blog. They really mean a lot to me! A BIG, BIG HUG for all of you!

Now, I would like to show you the 'harvest' of this week!LOL
There is quite a bunch, so this time I will not enter in details about what I used for making each of them, or I will never finish this post. LOL
I will write all about them when I will put them on Etsy, in a few days, hopefully.
So, here they are:


And now a card-box or a card with drawer. It can be used for chocolates, a little gift or other goodies!
And the details:


I hope you like them!
Thanks for your visit,
Lots of love,
Sanda xx

7 comments:

sharon said...

Oh my Sanda...these are soo amazing!! Just beautiful! I am amazed at the detail. I especially love the red check and big snowflake card...WOW!!! Hugs to ya!

luthien said...

oh wow!!! your cards are just awesome!! such beautiful combination of papers and color palette!

Annette Q said...

Beautiful as always Sanda! :-)

SharonP said...

They are all so beautiful, Sanda! It is very evident that you are a gifted artist!

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Hi Sanda!
Wow, your cards are just amazing! Extreme cuteness for sure! Whoever receives one will feel blessed♥
Thanks for your visit!

Julie-ann Bowden said...

Hi Sanda, I have an award for you on my blog. Thank you for being a good friend.
Hugz!

Julie

The Josie Baggley Company said...

Hey Sanda. So glad you're feeling ok now. That must have been really frightening you poor pud! On a lighter note your cards are so cute & well made & you know what?- I ALSO have a blog award waiting for you to collect over on my blog! Popular girl eh?lol
Rainey
x