Saturday 20 October 2012

WOW Christmas ornament and Stampin' Up Gift Vouchers

Hi there,

After so much rain and cold, today was a glorious autumn day, sunny, bright and cheerful. Just perfect for a walk in the beautiful Welsh countryside where I live.

Ok, coming back to my craft room now, I would love to share with you the cutest and coolest Christmas ornament. Credit goes to Tami White, where I first saw this .
So, here it is:
Nothing spectacular about this, right? Heehee, but when you slide the button and it opens... VOILA!!!

Now tell me, isn't this just flippin cool or what? I absolutely love it!!!
Here are the Stampin' Up! products I have used for this project:

               * Very Vanilla card stock (106549)
               * Cherry Cobbler ink pad - Regals Collection (126966)
               * Certainly Celery ink pad - Subtles Collection (126958)
               * Snowflake Soiree stamp set ( Wood-mount 127922, Clear-mount 127925)
               * Snowflake Party wheel stamp (127870)

Hope you like it as much as me and if you do and you want to make yours, just click here and grab your goodies!!!

I am also very happy to announce that from now on I offer Stampin' Up Gift Vouchers and Wish List services ( see more details here ).
So, if you need the PERFECT present for your favorite crafter, don't worry any longer, I can help you!!!
The Gift Vouchers come in various denominations (£10, £25, £30, £40, £50, £75, £100 and £150) and in a beautiful handmade gift card holder that can be personalised to suit the occasion. 
You can see few examples here:

More details :


No title - slideshow with music


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely Sunday,
Lots of love and Happy Stampin' !

Sanda xoxo

 
Follow Me

1 comment:

trudelmj said...

WOW! What a good idea!