Tuesday 15 March 2011

Easel card

Hi ladies,

It's been a month since my last post, it's incredible how time flies! I was very busy lately, rearranging my work space, trying to do some changes into my blog and crafting of course! LOL
So, here I am with a new card. Enjoy!


The recipe is here:
Stamps from Magnolia and two text sentiments from Personal Impressions (Mix & Match and
    Big Sntiments sets)
Ink - Memento and Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Coloring - Copic Markers
Papers - Marianne Desingns Eline's House and ultra smooth solar white Neenah card 216gsm
Tools - Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities and Marianne Desings creatables
Embelishments - Prima roses, self adhesive pearls and ribbon

Some details here:


Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow


Thanks for your visit!

Lots of love,

Sanda
xoxo

No comments: